Deka Promaster batteriesSee all
DEKA PROMASTER BATTERIES
Deka batteries are made by one of the largest single-site manufacturing facilities in the industry with some of the most advanced battery equipment in the world. The quality manufacturing of Deka products is recognized worldwide and has met the global requirements of ISO 9001 and ISO/TS 16949 certification standards.
Deka batteries use internal components made with the finest life extending and power producing materials. High-end components are precision crafted into the battery to achieve maximum durability. State-of-the-art computerization is implemented in every phase of battery production.
DEKA batteries are engineered and tested to provide reliable, long-lasting back-up power for in applications such as Photovoltaic and renewable energy. When frequent deep cycles are required and minimum maintenance is desirable, the DEKA PRO MASTER product range is the choice.
The biggest innovations lie inside the battery, where are used heavier grids, plates with higher density oxide, and improved glass mat envelope separators, for longer life cycles and superior life cycle performance. The exterior features of DEKA PRO MASTER’s represent powerful thinking as well.
- Complete line of 6 and 12 Volts mono-blocks.
- Case and Cover: molded high impact polypropylene.
- Super-insulating, micro-porous polyethylene envelope separators protect the plates, eliminate short circuit and dramatically extend battery life.
- Positive plates are glass wrapped, similar to motive power industrial batteries. The glas fibers imbed themselves into the surface of the plate to add reinforcement …… like “re-bars” in concrete. To reduce plates shedding and extends life.
- An optimized balance of the crucial active material on the plates means that the battery works harder and lives longer.
- Full-frame positive and negative plates provides added performances and extends life.
- Precise manufacturing process controls deliver higher quality performances, and life.
- Precision-filled. Ultra-Pure electrolyte extends life
- More than 250 quality control checks ensure the highest quality.
- Manufactured in the USA.
|Model||Footnotes||Volts||Ah C20||AH C5||Mins. Discharge||Weight||Dimensions|
|75 Amp||25 Amp||23 Amp||(wet)||L||W||H|
|GC15||4, 11, 36, U||6||230||179||120||448||-||29||260||181||276|
|8C6V||4, 11, 17, 19, 25, 34, V||6||330||270||170||-||-||44,2||298||178||365|
|8L16||4, 11, 17, 19, 25, 34, W||6||370||295||190||-||-||51,3||298||178||419|
|DC24||11, 17, 35, U||12||75||-||-||130||150||20,4||273||171||238|
|DC27||11, 17, 35, U||12||90||-||-||175||200||24||318||171||238|
|DC31DT||11, 17, 21, 22, 35, U||12||105||-||-||185||225||26,8||330||171||241|
|GC12V||7, 11, O||12||155||-||77||110||292||40,8||333||179||289|
|92C12||11, 17, 25, 34, V||12||228||180||115||-||-||57,6||394||178||362|
4 - Gray cover and Gray case
7 - Dark Blue cover and case
11 - Low maintenance - Low antimony grids
17 - Includes handle
19 - Includes Lifting ledges
21 - Anchor lock elements
22 - Flush manifold vented caps
34 - Ratings after 15 cycles
35 - Reduce 15% capacity under double issolation.
36 - Peak performance capacity.