To "discover" means to find something in the course of a search.
At Discover, we are always searching for better solutions to battery and energy storage challenges. What started as a battery distribution business in 1949 has evolved to become a leading innovator and manufacturer of high value power solutions delivered and serviced globally through the best distribution partner network in the world.
Success in our market is about delivering excellence with the design, manufacture and supply of battery products and energy storage solutions that we know will set our Original Equipment and distribution partners apart from their competition and that provide meaningful results and outcomes for their customers.
Discover Advanced Energy Systems lithium batteries offer your the lowest total cost of energy storage for off-grid and micro-grid applications. With a warrantied life of 10 years, and a design of over 20 years, Discover AES batteries will last 3 ~ 5 times longer than traditional lead-acid batteries.
Discover AES lithium batteries are > 25% more efficient than their lead acid equivalents. Lithium batteries have 4 times the energy density of lead acid and they require no maintenance.
FEATURES + BENEFITS OF ADVANCED ENERGY SYSTEM (LiFePO4) BATTERIES
Enhanced Run Time.
- Double the Run Time of Lead Acid Battery
- 100% Usable Capacity
- 100% Depth of Discharge
Extended Service Life.
- Three Times the Life of Lead Acid Battery
- Unlimited Partial State of Charge Cycles
- 10 Year Energy Throughput Stationary Warranty
Reliable, Safe, Certified.
- LiFePO4 is Safe and Maintenance Free
- Integrated High Current BMS
- Field Serviceable BMS
- IP 55 Rated
- IEC 62133 Safety
- UL 1973 Safety Certified
- UN 38.3 Transport Certified
Scalable Energy Storage.
- Voltage Specific Models 24V / 48V
- LiFePO4 Energy Storage to Over 120kWh
- Linear Scaling of LiFePO4 Charge and Discharge Capacity
- Integrated System Wide BMS Communication
- Power for Off-Grid Inverter Surge Demand
- Peak 2.3C Discharge Rate
- 1C Continuous Discharge Rate
- 30% Less Energy Waste Compared with Lead Acid Battery
- 95% Round Trip Battery Efficiency
- Reduce Generator Fuel Consumption
- 1C Continuous Charge Rate, Regardless of SoC
- Up to 5x Faster than New Lead Acid Batteries
- Up to 10x Faster than Old Lead Acid Batteries
Dynamic Performance Realized.
- Real-Time Optimization of the Charge Rate
- Up to 25% Faster Recharge from 0% to 100% SoC
- Internal BMS Plug-and-Play Configuration with Power Conversion
- BMS Reports SoC and kWh Logs, Fault Logs to System
|Nominal Voltage||25,6 V||51,2 V|
|Charge Voltage||27,2 V||54,4 V|
|Máximum Voltage *||29,2 V||58,4 V|
|Nóminal Capacity (1C)||110 Ah||130 Ah|
|Nominal Energy (1C)||2816 Wh||6656 Wh|
|Max. Continuous Current||110 A||130 Ah|
|Peak Current||600 Acd for 3 sec||600 Acd for 3 sec|
|Charge Temperature **||0º / 45º C||0º / 45º C|
|Discharge Temperature **||-20º / 50º C||-20º / 50º C|
|Storage Temperature **||-20º / 45º C||-20º / 45º C|
|Self-Discharge 25ºC||< 3% per month (battery off)||< 3% per month (battery off)|
|Length (A)||329,5 mm||471,5 mm|
|Width (B)||347,5 mm||347,5 mm|
|Height (C)||276 mm.||375 mm|
|Weight||40 Kg||87 Kg|
|Terminal Torque||9 NM (+/- 3)||9 NM (+/- 3)|
|IP Rating||IP 55||IP 55|
* Do not exceed maximum voltage at the battery terminal
** CAUTION: Extra considerations must be given to depths of discharge, operating voltages and currents when designing systems for use at maximum operating temperatures.
|Constant Power - Minutes of Discharge||Constant Power - Minutes of Discharge|
|500 W||1000 W||2000 W||2500 W||500 W||1000 W||2000 W||3000 W|
|Costant Current - Minutes of Discharge||Costant Current - Minutes of Discharge|
|@ 10 A||@ 25 A||@ 50 A||@ 100 A||@ 10 A||@ 25 A||@ 50 A||@ 100 A|
Energy Storage - Discover Advanced Energy Systems
Discover AES 44-24-2800
Discover AES 42-48-6650
Operating Manual 12-14-42-44
AES LYNK Communication Gateway User Manual
AES LYNK Edge Card Victron User Manual
AES LYNK Edge Card SMA Sunny Island User Manual
AES LYNK EDGE CARD STUDER USER MANUAL